|Model Number||Sweeping Path||Chassis GVWR||CDL Required||Hopper Capacity||Hydraulic Power Train||Dump Height*||Gutter Broom Size||Water Capacity||Elevator||Dump Door Reach|
|S-4c||10′||19,500 lbs||NO||4 yd3||Auxiliary Engine||16″ – 132″ (11′)||42″||200 gal||7 Flights||44″|
The benefits of the Starfire S-4c include:
- Exclusive Three-Shaft Elevator Design
- Variable Height Dumping up to 11′
- Left or Right Side Hopper Dump–You Choose (select at time of purchase)
- Tight 16’9″ Turning Radius
- Larger 36-Gallon Fuel Tank
- Rugged Construction
- Extremely Fuel Efficient
- Effectively Simple Electrical & Hydraulic Systems
- Ease of Maintenance
- Simplicity of Design
- Remarkably Quiet
- Safety Monitoring Camera System
- PM-10 Certified – Rule 1186
- Proudly American
Exclusive 3-Shaft Elevator
- LONGER LASTING. 3rd shaft ensures just the right amount of upper chain support and tension. Extends chains wear life and eliminates chain slapping.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS. 3rd shaft doubles amount of available chain adjustments. This and optimum upper chain support reduces chain wear and need to remove chain links by more than 50%.
- BETTER LOADING PERFORMANCE. Maintains unrestricted debris movement. 3rd shaft maintains optimum chain spacing ensuring effective sweeping of large/bulky debris to minimize clogging.
Stewart-Amos is Very Proud to Introduce the Starfire S-4c
An enhanced version of our popular Starfire S-4 model.
Simply Adding to a Time-Proven Sweeper
Starfire Mechanical Broom Sweeper Videos