UEMSI/HTV Portable Mainline System
The UEMSI/HTV® Predator Advantage Portable Mainline System is extremely versatile. It will grow with you as your company grows, as it is an investment not only for the present, but also for the future. Mainline inspectionsare easily conducted when the Predator Advantage PCU is paired with a portable mainline reel and a transporter.
The PCU comes standard with a 10.4” sunlight readable color LCD monitor, and a DVR player / recorder that records directly to an SD card. It has a built-in tractor and lighthead controller, and can control the Explorer Zoom pan & tilt camera via the wired hand held remote.
The portable mainline reel is the best of both worlds, as it is light enough to be portable, and heavy enough for televising large pipe. It includes power rewind and automatic levelwind, plus comes standard with 500’ of nylon-jacketed video cable.
The transporter that is needed is determined by the size and type of line being televised. This system can be purchased with either a Trax Jr., which is track driven for 6”- 15” pipe, or the Prowler wheeled transporter for 8” – 48” pipe.
Created to do the work of many different units, the UEMSI/HTV® Predator Advantage is the only system you will ever need.
Made in the USA.
-10.4” sunlight readable color LCD monitor
– Built-in DVR that records directly to an SD card, which can be given directly to the end customer after recording, and/or downloaded to your computer for storage
– Data Display II system with digital on-screen footage and keyboard
– Heavy-duty portable mainline reel with power rewind and auto level wind
– Prowler wheeled transporter Explorer Zoom pan & tilt camera
– Wired hand-held remote control for camera and tractor
– Aluminum manhole roller
– Tiger Tail® cable guide hose
– Glare-reducing viewing box
– 600’, 900’, & 1000’ Lengths of Fiber Armor Cable
– Trax Jr.™ Transporter
– Heavy-Duty Retrieval Pole