Trax Jr.™ Multi-Conductor Transporter
Constructed from the same rugged specifications as its full-size counterpart, the UEMSI/HTV Trax Jr.™ makes entering and exiting manholes easier than ever with an overall length of 25″. Trax Jr. is fully adjustable for use in 6″ through 15″ pipe* and is capable of driving a pan & tilt camera up to 1200′.
Optional expansion kits available for 18″ through 30″ pipe.
• Adjustable for 6″ – 15″ pipe
• Completely waterproof o-ring sealed transmission
• Forward, neutral and reverse operation
• Equipped with heavy-duty worm gear drive
• Vulcanized, double-riveted rubber tracks for extended life
• Nickel plated steel chain for long life
• Travels over 45 feet per minute depending on cable and pipe conditions
• Can pull a 3″ x 22″ mainline or pan & tilt camera up to 1200′
• Adaptable to various size cameras
• Can be used with most other mainline multi-conductor system manufacturers
• Optional kit for 18″, 21″, 24″ and 30″ pipe
• Variable speed drive control
• Spring-loaded directional safety switch for forward, neutral and reverse movement
• Amp meter to monitor the electrical working load level
• Power indicator light
• 20′ quick connect cable hook-up
In the market for a tractor with a neutral position, but refuse to invest in a new tractor?
Installing a neutral position on your tractor provides the free-wheeling freedom needed to pull a tractor back in one easy motion, resulting in less wear and tear to the transporter.
The UEMSI/HTV Motor/Transmission Assembly is completely adaptable to fit most multi-conductor tractors on the market today.
Made in the USA.