For High Productivity and Economical Performance from a single engine sweeper, Stewart-Amos Sweeper Co.’s Starfire S-6s is the full-size powerhouse for your most rigorous sweeping applications.
The S-6s is a full-size single engine mechanical broom street sweeper mounted on a conventional cab commercial chassis and manufactured for grueling day-in and dayoutcontinuous heavy duty sweeping.
Built with reliability and simplicity of a single engine sweeper, the S-6s features a huge6.0 cubic yard debris hopper and an in-cab controlled variable sweeping path for up to a 12 foot wide pass. Couple that with a 350 gallon water system and a 12’ 2” hopper dump height and you get the complete package in street sweeping.
|Model Number||Sweeping Path||Chassis GVWR||CDL Required||Hopper Capacity||Hydraulic Power Train||Dump Height*||Gutter Broom Size||Water Capacity||Elevator||Dump Door Reach|
|S-6s||12′||33,000 lbs||YES||6 yd3
|Auxiliary Engine||15″ – 146″ (12′2″)||54″ (42″ Opt)||350 gal||10 Flights||54″|
The benefits of the Starfire S-6s include:
- Maximum Fill “Top Loading” 6.0 Cubic Yard Hopper
- 4 Corner Hopper Lift
- Quad (4) “X” Style Hopper Scissor Lift
- Variable Height Dumping
- High Performance Sweeping
- Spring Balanced Brooms Auto Compensate for Wear
- Three Shaft Elevator Design
- Large Volume Dust Suppression
- Great Maneuverability and Mobility
- Rugged Construction
- Extremely Fuel Efficient
- Ease to Maintain
- Front & Rear Canopy Enclosures Maximize Component Protection
- Heavy Load Stabilizer Legs
- Simplicity of Design
- Remarkably Quiet
- Safety Monitoring Camera System
- PM-10 Certified – Rule 1186
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
The Starfire S-6s has built a reputation for rugged reliability and superior sweeping performance. Let us build one for you. Call your dealer today to arrange for a demonstration.
Exclusive 3-Shaft Elevator
- LONGER LASTING. 3rd shaft ensures just the right amount of upper chain support and tension. Extends chains wear life and eliminates chain slapping.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS. 3rd shaft doubles amount of available chain adjustments. This and optimum upper chain support reduces chain wear and need to remove chain links by more than 50%.
- BETTER LOADING PERFORMANCE. Maintains unrestricted debris movement. 3rd shaft maintains optimum chain spacing ensuring effective sweeping of large/bulky debris to minimize clogging.