The preferred balance of performance, reliability and capacity, the Stewart-Amos Sweeper Co.’s Starfire S-5t is a powerhouse for your most rigorous sweeping applications.
The S-5t is a full-size twin engine mechanical broom street sweeper mounted on a conventional or cab over commercial chassis and manufactured for a hard day of sweeping year-in and year-out.
Built with reliability and simplicity, the S-5t features a 5.0 cubic yard debris hopper and an in-cab controlled variable sweeping path for up to a 11 foot wide pass. Couple that with a 350 gallon water system and a 12’ hopper dump height and you get the total package in street sweeping.
|Model Number||Sweeping Path||Chassis GVWR||CDL Required||Hopper Capacity||Hydraulic Power Train||Dump Height*||Gutter Broom Size||Water Capacity||Elevator||Dump Door Reach|
|S-5t||11′||33,000 lbs||YES||5 yd3||PTO||15″ – 144″ (12′)||54″ (42″ Opt)||350 gal||10 Flights||53″|
The benefits of the Starfire S-5t include:
- 5.0 Cubic Yard Hopper
- Quad (4) “X” Style Hopper Scissor Lift
- 4 Corner Hopper Lift
- Variable Height Dumping
- High Performance Sweeping
- Spring Balanced Brooms Auto Compensate for Wear
- Large Volume Dust Suppression
- Three Shaft Elevator Design
- Great Maneuverability and Mobility
- Rugged Construction
- Extremely Fuel Efficient
- Front & Rear Canopy Enclosures Maximize Component Protection
- Ease to Maintain
- Remarkably Quiet
- Safety Monitoring Camera System
- PM-10 Certified – Rule 1186
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Exclusive 3-Shaft Elevator
- LONGER LASTING. 3rd shaft ensures just the right amount of upper chain support and tension. Extends chains wear life and eliminates chain slapping.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS. 3rd shaft doubles amount of available chain adjustments. This and optimum upper chain support reduces chain wear and need to remove chain links by more than 50%.
- BETTER LOADING PERFORMANCE. Maintains unrestricted debris movement. 3rd shaft maintains optimum chain spacing ensuring effective sweeping of large/bulky debris to minimize clogging.