The newly designed and engineered “Rocker Nozzle” from USB is a vibrating sewer cleaning nozzle. Similar in looks to the Rotor nozzle the “Rocker” is able to remove the toughest deposits such as concrete from the bottom of 4″-24″ pipelines. The offset rotation of the rotor causes aggressive vibration which breaks up the deposits.
ATTENTION: The “Rocker Nozzle” is intended for use in plastic (HDPE, PVC etc..) and cast iron pipes only. Never use it in clay and concrete pipes!!!
- Does not require bushings or bearings
- Low maintenance, no lubrication required
- Replaceable, threaded ceramic and stainless steel inserts
- High grade stainless steel body and non-corrosive brass
- Rear jet incidence is 22°
- 1/2″-1 1/4″ hose connection
- Min. 18 GPM @ 1/2″ hose, Max. 120 GPM @ 1 1/4″ hose